Jun, 29 – Jul, 03
1. Tuesday Jun, 30 # 12:00 – 16:00 EEST (11:00 – 15:00 CEST) General meeting
2. Wednesday Jul, 1 # 12:00 – 13:00 EEST (11:00 – 12:00 CEST) Git and GitHub tutorial
3. Wednesday Jul, 1 # 13:00 – 14:00 EEST (12:00 – 12300 CEST) Laravel tutorial
4. Thursday Jul, 02 # 16:00 – 20:00 EEST (15:00 – 19:00 CEST) General meeting
5. Friday Jul, 03 # 18:00 EEST (17:00 CEST) Hangman project
- Programming Weekly:
Two problems from LeetCode to be solved:
a. (Easy) Remove Duplicates from Sorted List
b. (Medium) Reverse Linked List II
- Read a Paper Biweekly:
Resor E. (2019) Finding the Local n Locations: Working with GPS non-use in Nairobi, ACM XRDS vol.26 No.2
– Will be discussed on Friday Jul, 10.
- Head First Design Patterns:
Chapter 2: The Observer Pattern: Keeping your Objects in the know
We examine “Observer Pattern”.
Goal: Build examples to demonstrate this case.
- Robotics and Automation:
Intro to using motors with Arduino.
- Google Hashcode:
We continue with this problem. This week we should complete this problem.
Self-driving rides. In this competition problem, we’ll be looking at how a fleet of self-driving vehicles can efficiently get commuters to their destinations in a simulated city.
Let’s solve this problem by Jul, 3.
- Alumni Speech:
Will start soon.
Third tutorial on Git and GitHub – Fork.
Wednesday Jul, 01 (12:00 EEST – 11:00 CEST)
Laravel tutorial will follow.
b. Complete requirements and database design and start implementation of “Trello Clone” (Full Stack Web Application and Mobile version in the future)
c. Building a simple Windows Forms app with C++.