Aug, 17 – Aug, 21
1. Tuesday Aug, 18 # 12:00 – 14:00 EEST (11:00 – 13:00 CEST)
2. Thursday Aug, 20 # 17:00 – 19:00 EEST (16:00 – 18:00 CEST)
Additional meetings will be scheduled ad-hoc.
This week we are:
- Implementing MovieBuildings web app with React and Laravel.
Last week we experimented with Google Maps API and completed experiments to display DB data as pins on the map (practice code here)
- Building Hangman with React and with JavaFX.
React Hangman is almost ready (code here). Need to implement the canvas drawing part and retrieve words from an API.
- Spring Boot.
- Keep solving problems on LeetCode, CodeWars, Edabit
- Discussing: Connolly R. (2020) “Why computing belongs within the social sciences”, Communications of the ACM, Volume 63, Issue 8
- Examining an implemented solution of Google Hashcode of Self-driving rides challenge in Python and Java.
- Building an Arduino experiment with environment sensors and servo motors.
- Attending Control System Cyber Security Association International – (CS)2AI event on Thursday.